- Equipment can be used if available.
It is also possible to reserve equipment. Reservations have priority.
- There is a Usage Record that can be found with each piece of equipment.
Before using equipment, confirm whether equipment is in use or is being reserved by checking the Usage Record.
- Please be sure to fill in the Usage Record when using the equipment.
<How to Complete the Usage Record>
1. Fill out the Usage Record form with required information such as date, start time, name etc.
2. Use the equipment
3. When done, enter the time you finished using the equipment
<How to Reserve Equipment>
Fill out the Usage Record form with required information, such as date and start time you’d like to reserve the equipment, your name, etc. and write “Reservation” at the top of the column or in the remarks column.
Depending on the equipment, there may be a Reservation Calendar separate from the Usage Record.
– Using the Reservation Calendar
Write the usage start/end times, your name, and your extension within the box for the reservation date.
- Accessories and instruction manuals for each piece of equipment are put in the laboratory table storage cabinets where the equipment is installed.
If there are no cabinets, the manuals and accessories will be near the equipment.
After use, please return these items to their original location.
- Required reagents or solutions, laboratory tools, and expendable items must be prepared by the user.
- As a general rule, personal data should not be left on personal computers.
(For some personal computers that are required for analysis, there is a deadline set for how long data can be kept.)
- If there are any problems with the equipment, please describe such problems in the comment column of the Usage Record immediately, and contact a staff-member promptly.
Failing to do so will cause a delay in response time.
- Equipment can not be taken outside the facility without permission.